You can find signages for traditional wayfinding, office, parking, house, parking, and more. Each signage is engraved using advanced engraving methodologies and printed with Duco enamel. The surface of the plate is filled with 2-3 layers of advanced coating to ensure optimum durability of sign. Even if, the Duco enamel gets removed, the etching process safeguards plate detailing. Read more specific details below;
- Plate Type: Steel Plate
- Steel Grade: 304
- Thickness: 0.8mm - 1.0 mm (subjected to size)
- Design Process: Chemical etching process.
- Mounting Option: Screws/3M tape/standoffs.
- Appearance: Very soft and shiny.
- Cleaning Method: Use dry linen cloth, then buff dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Temperature Resistance: 399*C - 454*C
- Signages Withstand: Up to 20 years min.
- Use: Indoor or Outdoor
Note: All display pictures are only for illustration purposes. They were not taken in real display rooms and do not represent the real size of the print set. Please measure your wall properly and make sure you pick the right size.